The MTS-Roller™ stimulates collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin, thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars!
The gentle stimulus provided by the MTS-Roller™ is a perfect treatment add on at home treatment between clinical procedures. Micro-channels created by 200 precision surgical steel needles seal within hours after application: long enough for new collagen-structures to form within the lower layers of the skin and short enough to allow the patient to resume normal schedules quickly.
Available in 1.0mm and .5 mm needle depths.
Includes storage case.
Why We Love It
This is the safest microneedling derma roller in the industry. Be assured these surgical stainless steel needles will not break off in your skin! The MTS MicroNeedle Roller unlocks a professional skin treatment to boost collagen production at home.
- MTS Roller lasts longer than other rollers. MTS's patented design and superior materials give the MTS Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands, up to 6 months if you follow the simple cleaning and care instructions.
- MTS Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today. Only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical stainless steel available in the world.
- MTS Roller is a safer product than other rollers. Manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in MTS's own high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS Roller is a versatile treatment alternative. Applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles, and smile lines, stretch marks, cellulite, and other blemishes.
- Made in the USA & FDA Approved.
Why We Love Derma Rolling
Clinical studies have shown that derma rolling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production. Lasers generate a fibrosis response that promotes scar collagen (thick, parallel orientated bundles), while derma rolling results in increased TGF-B3, FGF-7, and EGF which promote natural collagen with scarless wound healing.
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on sensitive skin, including thin & dry skin
- It can be used on face, neck, and body
- Promotes realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin and no pain during the procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration, or other complications on the treated area
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed the next day and the patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light required