RefectoCil Tint Colours LOG IN TO SEE PRICE
- Blonde Brow - Refectocil Bleaching paste No. 0 Blond lightens eyebrows by up to 3 levels.
- Refectocil Black - Pure Black is the classic colour amongst the eyelash tints - irrespective of the client’s natural hair colour. Refectocil No. 1 Pure Black tints each hair pure black to make lashes look clearly longer and more voluminous.
- Refectocil Graphite- Graphite is suitable particularly for eyebrows turned grey. This shade discreetly covers grey or white hair evenly and gives it a light grey to dark grey tone - depending on the application time.
- Refectocil Blue Black - Blue Black tints each hair blue black and makes the eyelashes look clearly longer and more voluminous. The shade Refectocil No. 2 Blue Black is suitable for clients who wish “somewhat more” than pure black; it goes very well with certain skin types and when using blue eye make-up.
- Refectocil Deep Blue - Refectocil Eyelash tint for fair eyelashes No. 2.1 Deep Blue is a dark blue shade, which is only effective for clients with light blonde to blonde eyelashes (on darker eyelashes we recommend to use Refectocil No.2 Blue Black).
- Refectocil Natural Brown - Natural Brown is a very dark, well covering brown tone suitable for dark eyelashes and eyebrows. The naturally looking colour lends eyelashes and eyebrows intensive colour depth.
- Refectocil Light Brown - Refectocil No. 3.1 Light Brown is suitable to discreetly emphasize light blonde to light brown eyelashes and eyebrows, if Refectocil No. 3 Natural Brown is felt to be too dark.
- Refectocil Chestnut - Whether Chestnut, Mahogany or Copper, red is at present the trendy hair colour.
- Refectocil Red - With Refectocil No. 4.1 Red you receive an intensive red colour when used on light blonde to medium blonde hair. A dark red is achieved on dark blonde hair to medium brown hair and from dark brown hair on you achieve a red lustre.