1. Large Custom Tray - 6 compartments designed to hold a number of permanent makeup tools and substances. Everything is within arms reach to ensure optimal ergonomics while you work.
2. Eyebrow Ruler -easily measure and check the design of eyebrows.
3. Clear Facemask - lightweight and comfortable and also provides protection for both you and your client against splatter.
4. Alcohol Swabs (4) - to disinfect or clean the client's procedure area.
5. Spoolie Brush - used during the design step or after the procedure to show the client her new hairstrokes .
6. Cotton Swabs (5)
7. Cup for Liquids - for water, ice, liquids, etc.
8. Fine Brushes (3) - dip these makeup brushes into your pigment to re-design or trace out extremely fine hair-like strokes, lip liner or eyeliner.
9. Headband - stylish and modern for client use and is also great for taking consistent "before and after" photos for your portfolio.
10. Nitrile Gloves ( 2 Medium, 1 Small ) - 3 times more puncture resistant than regular latex gloves. Nitrile also provides a stronger barrier of protection and offers greater chemical resistance. They do not contain any natural rubber latex, so they can be used by anyone with latex allergies.
11. Non-woven Cotton Pads ( 20 ) - used to wipe and check the procedure area as you work.
12. Pigment Rings With Removable Cups ( 2 ) -to wear the pigment so that you don't have to dip pigment from your tray, we've included 2 pigment rings with removable cups and an absorbent inner sponge so that pigment cannot spill out - especially helpful for diluted or watery pigment.
13. Waste Bag - resealable and comes with an adhesive that sticks to the side of your tray so you may dispose of any waste while you work.
14. Water-Repellant Bedsheet - protect and line your bed with this hygienic and lightweight cover.
15. Water-Repellant Client Drape - keep your clients clean during a procedure. It is also perfect for taking consistent client before and after photos for your portfolio.
16. Water-Repellant Table Paper - Set up the entire Sterile Kit on this water-repellent sheet. When you finish your procedure, wrap everything into the table paper and dispose of it for an easy and fast clean up.
The Sterile Kit comes in easy-to-store and transport packaging.