Daily Concept Your Konjac Sponge - Pure
(Buy 48 plus for $12.25 each. Mix and match all Konjac sponges)
Texture: Soft/Gentle (for all skin types)
- What is Konjac? It’s a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called “Konnyaku potato”. Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties.
- The Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a thorough cleansing. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.
- Your Konjac Sponge-Pure has no preservatives, no chemicals and no color. In other words, just PURE.
This is what makes me unique:
- 100% natural, Konjac Root.
- Preservative free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clinically and allergy tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free.
- Functional packaging (suction cup included).
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage skin in circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area.
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night.
- Replace after 3 months (90 days).
- For external use only.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken or sunburned.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.